Identification & Communication Information - When you register for one of our services or contact us, you may be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, employer, mailing address, phone number, birthdate, or other contact and demographic information.
Other Information – You may provide other data voluntarily in the course of using our services, including in the course of support, participation in surveys, or other actions taken on the site.
Information Collected Automatically
We collect information about you and how you use our website in order to improve your experience. This includes
- Usage Information – Pages you visit, time on page, clicks, data entered, date and time of access, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Internet Service Provider domain name, which web page you entered from, browser used, language, and country and city of access.
- Device Information – Type of device, hardware model, operating system and version, screen resolution.
- We use the information we collect through the website to:
- Provide, improve, and develop our website;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and website performance;
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations, or respond to lawful requests for information;
- Enhance the security of our services;
- Assist in protecting you from fraud and misuse of your personal information.
- Between our third party service providers to the extent necessary to provide the website and the related services;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of BKap Logistics or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among BKap Logistics and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Certain cookies we use last only for the duration of your session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return and, as such, will last longer. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default. However, you can change your browser settings to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies. You may block or delete the cookie from your computer without substantially impairing your use of the website.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use third-party service providers to provide site metrics and other analytics services. The third-party service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and other restrictions with respect to their use and collection of your information.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by such third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about their privacy practices.
Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics to understand how our services perform and how you use them. To learn more about how Google processes your data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. To opt out of Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Where applicable law requires, we will provide you with information about the personal information we process about you, and the purpose and nature of the processing. You may opt out of promotional communications by following the instructions in those messages, or by contacting us.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
BKap Logistics is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Terms of Service
BbKap Logistics, LLC. (“BKap,” “we” or “us”) thanks you for visiting our website. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the website. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you are using the website on behalf of a business, that business accepts these Terms.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Don’t misuse the website. For example, you may not interfere with the website or try to access it using a method other than a web browser. You may use the website only as permitted by law. We may suspend or stop providing the website to you if you do not comply with our Terms, or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights on our website or the content you access. These Terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used on the website.
We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop the website altogether.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
BKAP LOGISTICS PROVIDES THE WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FOR EXAMPLE, BKap Logistics MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE WEBSITE, ITS SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY BKAP LOGISTICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSSES OR EXPENSES BASED UPON, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSES WHATSOEVER.
You and your business will hold harmless and indemnify BKap Logistics and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the website or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
The laws of Michigan, U.S.A. will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the website. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the website will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, and you and BKap Logistics consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. When we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms, with an updated revision date at the bottom of the Terms, on the BKap Logistics website, http://bkaplogistics.com. We encourage you to view our Terms regularly for updates. Your continued use of the website will be deemed your agreement to any changes. If you object to any of the changes to these Terms, you must stop using the website.